Home News N Rail offers ad-rights on LED TVs, screens and video wall within Ambala division

Newsletter Subscription

Poll

Is the fragmented Indian outdoor advertising industry ready for accurate online listing initiatives?
 

Archive News

N Rail offers ad-rights on LED TVs, screens and video wall within Ambala division
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Print E-mail
Font Size Larger Font Smaller Font
network2media Bureau   
Monday, 16 April 2012 09:00 (IST)
Northern Railway
AMBALA: Northern Railway has invited tenders under the ‘two-packet’ system for allotment of advertisements rights through LED TVs, LED screens at platforms and concourse areas of Saharanpur, Ambala Cantonment, Chandigarh, Kalka, Patiala, Bathinda and through video wall at Shimla railway stations over the Ambala division. The contract will be awarded for a period of five years. The earnest money deposit (EMD) required ranges from Rs. 6,800 to Rs. 28,000.

As per the tender notice, the station wise details along with the media, reserve prices, EMD and cost of tender documents are given in the table below:

Station Media Reserve
price for first year
EMD Tender cost
Saharanpur 10 LED TV
& 1 screen
Rs. 4,40,000 Rs. 9,000 Rs. 3,000
Ambala
cantt
16 LED TV
& 1 screen
Rs. 6,81,000 Rs. 14,000 Rs. 3,000
Chandigarh 20 LED TV &
1 screen
Rs. 14,00,000 Rs. 28,000 Rs. 5,000
Kalka 11 LED TV
& 1 screen
Rs. 4,61,000 Rs. 9,500 Rs. 3,000
Patiala 6 LED TV &
1 screen
Rs. 3,39,000 Rs. 6,800 Rs. 3,000
Bathnda 9 LED TV &
1 screen
Rs. 4,12,000 Rs. 8,300 Rs. 3,000
Shimla
extention
1 Video wall Rs. 6,00,000 Rs. 12,000 Rs. 3,000

Each station is being treated as a separate tender. Applicants will have to submit separate station wise tenders for each station.

Successful bidders will have to reserve 25 percent of display time for railway messages/slogans etc. The railways messages will have to be displayed in similarity with the rest 75 percent of display time.

To be eligible for the contract, applicants should have executed a similar project for a value equivalent to 50 percent of the advertised reserve price in the last three financial years.

Applicants should have sound financial capability. The applicants should submit a latest solvency certificate from a nationalised or scheduled commercial bank for an amount not less than 40 percent of the advertised reserve price.

The requisite EMD will have to be deposited through a FDR or demand draft, drawn in favour of the Sr. divisional finance manager, Northern Railway, Ambala along with the bids.

Tender documents with details of terms and conditions can be obtained from the office of the Sr. divisional commercial manager, Northern Railway, DRM office, Ambala Cantonment on any working day up to 5pm on April 24, 2012 on payment of the requisite tender document cost.

Tender documents can also be downloaded from the website. In this case, applicants will have to attach a bank draft, drawn in favour of Sr. divisional finance manager, Northern Railway, Ambala Cantt, Haryana towards the cost of tender documents along with the bids.

Duly completed tenders must reach the office of the senior divisional commercial manager, Northern Railway, DRM’s office, Ambala Cantonment, Haryana latest by 3pm on April 25, 2012.

The technical bids will be opened on the same day.
 

Comments

Show/Hide Comment form
 
WONSA
Pioneer Publicity
US Adcom